As early as October, i’m going to write you my wishlist already 🙂
I think it is already late because i should have started last September so you can get yourself prepared.
The first on my list:
I’ve always wanted an instant camera. I remember when i was a kid, i adore any polaroid picture that i see. They look great for me. I imagine having a wall with polaroid pictures of my own adventures and memories. I love the thought of looking at the back of the photo to check the name, date or location of where that souvenir was taken.
PS. Santa, i think you should be ready. I think i’ll have a long list 😉
I bought a camera the other Friday at Wellcom. And because it was urgent and I don’t have enough that day, I bought one in a cheaper price.
It was a Premier DC-8316S, 8Mega Pixel cam with up to 3264 x 2448 still image resolution.
- IMAGE SENSOR: 8.0 Mega Pixels CMOS Sensor
- COLOR: 12-bit Color (RGB)
- IMAGE RESOLUTION:3264×2448, 2560×1920, 1600×1200, 640×480 ( JPEG )
- VIDEO RESOLUTION: VGA ; QVGA ( MJPEG )
- LENS: Auto Focus Lens
- – Aperture: 2.7 / 4.7
- – Focal Length:6.1mm ~18.3mm (Equivalent To 35 Camera: 36~108mm)
- – Focus Range:Macro W: 6cm ~ Inf. / T: 35cm ~ Inf.
- Normal 40cm ~ Inf.
- Optical Zoom:3X Zoom
- ZOOM Digital Zoom:4X (Preview Mode)
- 4X scrollable (Playback Mode)
- OPTICAL VF: NA
- SHUTTER SPEED: 2~1/1000 sec
- EXPOSURE Auto Exposure
- Manual Exposure:Compensation: 1/3 EV step, -2.0~+2.0 EV;
- Manual:50,100,200,400 TBD
- WHITE BALANCE: Auto (TTL-WB)
- Manual Mode:Daylight / Cloudy / Tungsten / Fluorescent 1 / Fluorescent 2
- LCD DISPLAY: 2.36 ” TFT-LCD
- MEMORY: Internal:32Mb
- External:SD Card, up to 2Gb
- STROBE: Build-In:Auto, Fill-in Flash, Off Flash, Red-Eye Reduction
- SELF-TIMER: 2 sec, 10 sec, 10+2 sec delay
- PC-CAM: YES
- PICTBRIDGE: YES
- FILE FORMAT: EXIF 2.2 & DCF 1.0, DPOF 1.1, MJPEG, JPEG
- MP3: NO
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT:
- Mac:OS 9.0 & version after.
- SOFTWARE: Photo Explorer and Photo Express
- LANGUAGE SUPPORT EN / FRN / GRM / ITA / SPN /PORT/ TC / SC / RUSSIAN
- CONNECTORS: USB
- POWER: Alkaline Battery AA x 2
- CERTIFICATION: CE, FCC, BSMI
- WEIGHT: 120g
- DIMENSIONS: 91x62x29 mm
I could say that it is fine. I still need to practice using it and evaluate it later. 🙂