The Morning Rush Top 10 Book 2 Book Launch and Signing

Posted on

After 7 hours of waiting and lining up, we were able to had our book signed! Some were already in Robinson even before the mall opened.

The event ended great for me but the waiting… argh! that really sucked. The queue for registration was really a mess. We were part of the “Right Side” who thought we were the next ones to register, but no, the form were handed next to the “Left Side”. After few hours, people in our side started to complain. Most of us were there lunch time so the hunger and sore feet started to contribute to our frustrations. We started to argue with the mall security guards why the queue of registration went that way. Even if I can’t accept what they said that they came first, the argument helped vent out the anger and vexation.

After 6 hours, we are inside “The Zone”. The comfort of sitting is just wow! I’ve never appreciated a chair like yesterday. Me and my friends were sleepless because of our graveyard shift schedule. And one of us was up for 34 hours straight! She was already seeing black flashes thankfully she didn’t faint.

And the much awaited moment came. We were on the stage! wooot!

Last year, I went home early and wasn’t able to had my Book 1 signed. The crowd was unbelievable and the line was impossible .

But yesterday, it was a dream come true! 🙂

photo by @CherryTheGreat
photo by @CherryTheGreat
photo by @CherryTheGreat
photo by @CherryTheGreat

The Morning Rush Books

The Morning Rush Book 1

The Morning Rush Book 2

The day ended and thankfully I was able to buy cake for my mom 🙂 It was a really a long day.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s