You are an Internet Addict if the following is part of you’re daily routine:
- Check all your emails from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail and other email service provider.
- Check all your social networking sites such as Friendster, Facebook, Myspace, Hi-5, etc.
- When you spend hours of time reading each and every feeds from your RSS-reader like thunderbird and Google Reader.
- When you tend to your pets in Pet Society, RockYou Pets and other pet applications
- Diligently spend time leveling up your characters in all your online games
- Blog not just daily but more the once a day to share how great your newly bought item is
- You update your Twitter, Plurk, and Facebook Status almost every hour
- You surf for the latest gadgets, technology, buzz, news every now and then
- You know where is the best site to look for gadgets and stuffs
- You have an account in almost all email service provider, social networking and microbloggin sites, signed up in almost all online games
- You have installed multiple-account Instant Messenger like Pidgin and Trillian so you could chat every one in your list
- And the worst, You’re world crashes down when there is no internet connection
These are just a part of lists and as I write this blog, the lists are piling up in my head.
Oh my, I am so guilty.
If you are an Internet Addict or know someone who is, share in your thoughts and the symptoms you or they have.
Don’t be afraid, you are not alone.😀