Month: June 2009
If you look at the sky hours after midnight, you’ll clearly see a very bright object at the eastern part (Manila). Nope, it’s not a star. You are looking at a planet with your naked eyes.
Saturn has been shining brightly for the past couple of days. It would be great if I have a telescope so I could clearly view this beautiful planet.
Photo credit: Sky & Telescope
You are an Internet Addict if the following is part of you’re daily routine:
- Check all your emails from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail and other email service provider.
- Check all your social networking sites such as Friendster, Facebook, Myspace, Hi-5, etc.
- When you spend hours of time reading each and every feeds from your RSS-reader like thunderbird and Google Reader.
- When you tend to your pets in Pet Society, RockYou Pets and other pet applications
- Diligently spend time leveling up your characters in all your online games
- Blog not just daily but more the once a day to share how great your newly bought item is
- You update your Twitter, Plurk, and Facebook Status almost every hour
- You surf for the latest gadgets, technology, buzz, news every now and then
- You know where is the best site to look for gadgets and stuffs
- You have an account in almost all email service provider, social networking and microbloggin sites, signed up in almost all online games
- You have installed multiple-account Instant Messenger like Pidgin and Trillian so you could chat every one in your list
- And the worst, You’re world crashes down when there is no internet connection
These are just a part of lists and as I write this blog, the lists are piling up in my head.
Oh my, I am so guilty.
If you are an Internet Addict or know someone who is, share in your thoughts and the symptoms you or they have.
Don’t be afraid, you are not alone. 😀
Another photoshop playtime.
I was browsing through the pictures i got during my weekend stay in Tuguegarao until I got inspired with to create a wallpaper out of this one photo.
After some tweaks, here is the wallpaper i made.