After two weeks of being stuck with “Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘DOMPDF_Internal_Exception’ with message ‘Frame not found in cellmap’‘”, finally i was able to tweak the pdf script.
Thanks to Google which had been a very BIIIIIGGGG help. I didn’t stopped searching for possible solutions and tricks in fixing this error. Out of a hundred query result, there are only a few threads and actual posts regarding the fix. The rest, a bunch of pdf error pages. Try searching “DOMPDF_Internal_Exception ‘frame not found in cellmap‘” and you’ll see what I mean.
I am 80% relieved and is now polishing my script. The setback of the fix, I have to redo the style for screen media but it’s okay. I could manage re-doing my CSS script.
I’ll post later what i have learned with the experience. As for now, I need to hurry up and fix the pdf generation module for it is waaaaaayyyyy overdued.