NTC to require licenses for posting online content

Posted on Updated on


abxc

The providers earn 70 percent of the prevailing rate charged to subscribers, while the remaining 30 percent goes to the developers.

Developers and providers are required to register with the NTC. They shall pay P300 in filing fee and an annual registration of P6,000.

Another profiteering scheme holding us developers back from earning decent money. In this time of crisis, who would need such cr*p.

Thanks to phpcurious for the post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s