My previous post about buying myPhone B31 have gathered a lots of readers and some have asked questions about my new myPhone.
So today, I decided to give a short feedback about myPhone B31.
- Features. FM Tuner, VGA Camera, MP3/MP4
- Applications. Calculator, Notepad, Alarm Clock, Calendar, Games, EBook, Recorder
- Memory. Can be expandable memory card of up to 2Gb microSD. microSD card is not included when you buy one.
- Size. The phone is slim, half of a peso coin to be exact, and 4-inches in length.
- WAP. It is already WAP enabled but I haven’t tried to access the Internet. There is a default setting for the WAP but it can’t connect me to the Internet. So before you buy, check the WAP setting if it is working which is a step that I missed.
- Messaging. Both SMS and MMS.
- Connectivity. GSM and GPRS.
- Camera. 0.3 MB VGA
- USB. Yes, it is USB-enabled. Just install the cellphone software first.
- Themes. No themes available.
- Wallpaper. There are default wallpaper but you could have some downloaded using your USB cable. Size is 128x160px
- Sound. Nice, audible sound.
- Accessories. Earphone, USB cable, charger
- Battery. It last 4 hours while using the radio, 48hours for standby mode and 3 hours for talk-time.
- Network. As of now, myPhone is not yet openline. It only works under Globe network.
- Service and Warranty. 1-year service warranty and 1-week replacement.
- Technical Support. You can have your myPhone checked to the nearest Globe center nationwide.
For me it is a nice buy in very affordable price.
If you have questions, don’t hesitate to leave me a comment.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
*** This is not a paid post.