Next month, I’ll be adding another count to my age. Sadly, I am starting to feel that I am old and that I am missing a lot. On the other hand, I am very happy in how my life turned out and what it would be in the future.
As I was taking a break, I decided to write a birthday wishlist(as inspired by ate marian). And as I am jotting them down, the list is getting longer and longer. For now, here are the things I want in my birthday.
Book – I love reading books and I feel i missed a lot of the bestselling books in the market.
- Eleven Minutes – Paulo Coelho
- Anne of Green Gables – Lucy Maud Montgomery
- A Message to Garcia – Elbert Hubbard
- Valley of the Dolls – Jacqueline Susann
- To Kill a Mockingbird – Harper Lee
- Fear of Flying – Erica Jong
- Goodnight Moon – Margaret Wise Brown
- The Pillars of the Earth – Ken Follett
- The Shack – William P Young
- As I Lay Dying – William Faulkner
- Boyz II Men – I just love them so much
- Naruto – what can I say, I am a naruto fanatic from the very beginning
Gadget – just a wish hehe
- White Apple MacBook
- Canon Digital Rebel XTi / XSi
If it is christmas and santa is real, i’ll hang up a very big sock(maybe a sack with be better :D) in the window.
There is nothing wrong with dreaming and wishing y’all heheh 🙂